Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Welcome One & All

Welcome to the new blog of the DWB (Disgruntled Wogbeast), a dark and cynical creature that lives in the bowels of the earth just below a little country called Wales in the UK. Since the Interweb is a whimsical new addition to my subterranean abode, I have no real idea where to begin.
Once upon a time in a cave not too far from here, a friend of mine told me a beautiful joke that I have subsequently told to a dozen people, most of whom did not get it. So now, without further ado, I tell this joke to you:
Why is it that when royalty has a baby they fire a 21 gun salute, but when a nun does all they do is fire a dirty old canon.
Anyhoo, that's all I have time for today because I've got to visit the surface to catch my lunch, hopefully I'll be lucky enough to make lichen & whelk stroganoff, just like Granny used to make.
All the best
Your friendly neighborhood Wogbeast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home